電影口語任你學第6期:拜見岳父大人 Meet the Parents
Pam: I don't think Greg will be playing with Jinxy too much. He hates cats.
潘:我覺得格雷格不會和貓玩太久,他討厭貓。
Greg: Pam, I don't hate cats.
格雷格:潘,我不討厭貓。
Greg: I don't ... I don't hate cats. I just happen to be more of a a dog lover.
格雷格:我不……不討厭貓,我只是碰巧更喜歡狗。
Dinna: Yeah, yeah. I am too.
迪娜:啊,我也是。
Jack: Well, that's OK, if you hate cats, Greg.
傑克:其實即使你討厭貓也沒關係。
Greg: No!
格雷格:不!
Jack: That's OK.
傑克:真的沒關係。
Jack: Just be honest about it. There's some things I hate.
傑克:誠實一點吧,我也有討厭的事情。
Greg: I ... I'm being honest.
格雷格:我……我說的是真的。
1.喜歡和不喜歡的表達
I love → Be fond of; I like → I don't mind → I don't like; I dislike.→ I can't bear; I can't stand; I hate.
2.過得愉快的表達
have a royal/ good/ wonderful/ great/ nice time
3.心情愉快的表達:
be in good mood, feel cheerful;
心情喜悅
be radiant with joy
喜形於色
be pleased beyond description.
喜不勝言
eyes twinkle with pleasure
喜上眉梢
light up with pleasure
喜笑顏開
be wild with joy
欣喜若狂
be overjoyed
喜出望外
重點單詞查看全部解釋cheerful['tʃiəfəl]
想一想再看
adj. 高興的,快樂的
radiant['reidjənt]想一想再看
adj. 發光的,明亮的,輻射的
聯想記憶X單詞radiant聯想記憶:源於:radiate(v 放射;輻射) description[di'skripʃən]
想一想再看
n. 描寫,描述,說明書,作圖,類型
聯想記憶X單詞description聯想記憶:de着重+script寫+ion→描繪,形容 dislike[dis'laik]
想一想再看
v. 不喜歡,厭惡
n. 不喜愛,厭惡,反感
dis不,消失掉+like喜愛→不喜愛