當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 不能不學的影視口語

不能不學的影視口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.22K 次

padding-bottom: 75%;">不能不學的影視口語


Keep your shirt on!耐心一點!

對話一:
A:How much longer do we have to wait?
我們還要再等多久呀?
B:Keep your shirt on!
耐心一點!
The meeting will be very soon.
會議馬上就結束了.
A:But we've been waiting two hours.
可是我們已經等了兩個小時了.
B:I know.
我自有分寸.

對話二:
A:Hurry up,which pair of shoes do you like?
快一點,你到底喜歡哪一雙鞋呀?
B:keep you shirt on!I can't decide which one to buy.
彆着急嘛,我還沒決定呢.
A:Those are all pretty,just pick one.
(這些鞋子都不錯,隨便挑一雙吧.
B:All right.
好吧.



I'll get right on it.我馬上就去做.

對話一:
A:We need to plan a party.
我們需要搞一個宴會.
B:What do you need me to do?
有什麼需要我做的嗎?
A:I need you to make a guest list.
我需要你做個"賓客單".
B:I 'll get right on it.
我馬上就去做.
A:Good,and don't forget to invite Tom and Mary.
很好,記住不要忘了邀請湯姆和瑪麗.
B:I won't.
我不會忘的.

對話二:
A:I need you to research this topic.
我需要你研究一下這個項目.
B:I'll get right on it.
我馬上就去做.
A:Good,I need this information by noon.
好極了,中午前我就要這個資料.
B:I'll get it.
我到時會弄好的.


不能不學的影視口語 第2張


I know only too well.我知道得很清楚.

對話一:
A:I'm sorry you failed the test.
你考試沒通過,我很遺.
B:I'm just so upset with myself.
我真生我自己的氣.
A:I know only too well how you feel.
我很瞭解你現在的心情.
B:You do?
你知道?
A:Sure,I've failed my tests ,too.
當然,我也沒考及格.
B:Then you do know how I feel.
那麼你真的知道我的感受啦.

對話二:
A:Tom is so down that he won't talk to anyone.
湯姆好沮喪,他不跟任何人講話.
B:I know only too well what that's like.
我很能理解那種感覺.
A:What do you mean?
什麼意思?
B:I was very sad when I was laid off last year.
去年當我被解僱時我也如此悲傷.




That's more like it.這還差不多.

對話一:
A:You should apologize to me.
你應該跟我道歉.
B:What for?
爲什麼?
A:You know what for.
你知道爲什麼.
B:I'm sorry.I didn't mean to do that.
很對不起,我不是故意的.
A:That's more like it.
這還差不多.

對話二:
A:The cowboys just scored a touchdown.
牛仔隊剛剛觸地得分.
B:That's more like it.
這還差不多.
A:Tell me about it.
就是這麼說嘛.
B:They might actually win the game.
他們還真的很可能贏下這場比賽.




Take my word for it 相信我的話,準沒錯的

對話一:
A:Are you sure you heard right?
你確定你聽說的是正確的嗎?
B:Yes,he is running for class president.
是的,他要競選班代表.
A:I don't believe you.
我纔不信你呢.
B:Take my word for it.
相信我,準沒錯的.
A:Okay,but you'd better be right.
好吧,不過最好你不要弄錯了.
B:I 'll see.
我當然不會弄錯,你等着看吧.

對話二:
A:How hard was this test?
這次考試難不難呀?
B:You'll do fine on it.
你會考得很好的.
A:How did you know?
你怎麼知道?
B:Just take my word for it.
相信我,準沒錯.




Simply put 簡單說一句.

對話一:
A:What is wrong with Mary?
瑪麗怎麼啦?
B:Simply put,she's in trouble at school.
簡單的說,是在學校惹了些麻煩.
A:What did she do?
她幹了些什麼事?
B:She pulled the fire alarm.
她沒事去拉火警的警鈴.
A:That was her?
真的是她嗎?
B:Yes,I don't know what she was thinking.
是的,這不知道她到底怎麼想的!

對話二:
A:Are you going to ask her or not?
你到底會不會邀她出去?
B:Simply put?
你簡單猜一下.
A:Yes.
會.
B:No,I don't like her.
不,不會的.我對她沒什麼好感.


不能不學的影視口語 第3張


Take it or leave it.要就拿走,不要拉倒.

對話一:
A:The price is not good enough.
這個價格不夠好.
B:It's the last offer.
這是我願意出的最低價.
Take it or leave it.
你要就接受,不要拉倒.

對話二:
A:Do you watch a lot of TV?
你看過很多的電視嗎?
B:Not really.
不,不一定.
I could take it or leave it.
我可看可不看.
A:Not me
我可不一樣.
I have to have my TV.
我必須有電視才行.
B:What do you watch?
你都看些什麼?
A:"Whatever comes on.
只要演的我都看.
B:How can you do that?
你怎麼可以這樣.




I can't top that!我無法超越

A:What did you do over Spring Break?
你春假都幹嗎啦?
B:I went to Las Vegas and won $10,000.
我去了拉斯維加斯,還贏了一萬美元.
A:Wow,I can't top that.
哇,我可沒那麼好的運氣!
B:What did you do?
那你又幹了些什麼?A:I stayed home and worked.
我呆在家工作.
B:Well,at least you .




A:Guess what? B:What?
你猜猜看!什麼?


A: Hey,guess what?
嗨!你猜猜看!
B::What?
什麼?
A:I am going to the mountains this weekend .
這個週末我要去山上.
B:With who?
跟誰一起去?
A:My familily .
跟我家人.
B:That sounds like fun .
聽起來真有趣!