當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 電影口語任你學 第38期:重返17歲 17 Again

電影口語任你學 第38期:重返17歲 17 Again

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.27W 次

Mike O'Donell.

padding-bottom: 150.23%;">電影口語任你學 第38期:重返17歲 17 Again
邁克·唐納德。

Do I know you?

我認識你嗎?

No. But I know you.

你不認識我,但我認識你。

High school star. Never quite lived up to your potential. Sooner or later you all come back to the old school.

校園明星,從來都無愧於你的潛質。遲早你會回到曾經的學校。

Stand there and look at the picture of the glory days wondering what might have been. Seems to me you guys are living in the past.

站在那兒,凝視照片裏昔日的輝煌,好奇這一切怎麼變成現在這樣。在我看來你們都活在過去。

Well, of course I want to live in the past. It was better there.

當然我會嚮往過去美好的時光。那時可以現在好得多。

I'll bet you wish you had it to do all over again.

我敢打賭你會想再重來一次。

Huh. You got that right.

你倒是說中了。

I said,"There's no way in hell that that is happening."

我說:“絕不會讓那樣的事發生。”

You think I'm gonna let you mortgage your future?

你以爲我會讓你賠上你的未來嗎?

You think I'll let you throw away your hard work everything that you've accomplished for some psychopathic guy who doesn't care about you?

你以爲我會袖手旁觀眼睜睜地看着你爲一個毫不關心你的神經病放棄過去所有的努力嗎?

I forbid you. I forbid you to see him anymore.

我嚴禁你,嚴禁你再和他見面。

Oh, okay! Who the hell do you think you are, my father?! Dude!

噢,夠了!你以爲你算什麼東西,我的父親?蠢貨!

Don't walk away from me.

別想就這麼走掉。

You're a freak.

你是個變態