當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 電影口語任你學第7期:​飛屋環遊記 Up

電影口語任你學第7期:​飛屋環遊記 Up

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.37W 次

Carl Fredricksen: Yeah, sure. I can't teee where we are.
卡爾:當然。孩子,我們是在哪裏?
Russell: Oh, we're in South America all right. It was a singe. I used my wildness explorer GPS.
羅素:我們在南美洲。我用上了野外探險專用GPS.
Carl Fredricksen: ?
卡爾:全球什麼?
Russel: My dad gove it to me. It shows exactly where we are on the planet.
羅素:我父親給我的,能顯示我們確切的位置。
Russel: With this baby we'll never get lost.
羅素:有了這個東西,我們就不會迷路了。
Carl Fredricksen: We'll get you down, find a bus stop, and you'll just tell the man you wnat to get back to your mother.
卡爾:我會把你放下來的。你到公共汽車站找到那個人,告訴他你要回到媽媽身邊。
Russel: Sure, but I don't think they have busses in Paredise Falls.
羅素:可以,但是我覺得在天使瀑布旁邊不會有公交車。
Carl Fredricksen: There, that ought to do it. There, I'll give you some change for the bus fare.
卡爾:那兒,應該可以了。我再給你一些零錢搭公共汽車。
Russel: No, I'll just use my city bus pass. It's just gonna be like a billion passes to get back to my house.
羅素:不用,我有悠遊卡。好像我要坐幾億站才能到家。

padding-bottom: 75%;">電影口語任你學第7期:​飛屋環遊記 Up

1.表示迷路
be lost
I'm lost.
我迷路了。
lost one's way
He lost his way in the forest.
get lost
I bet they've got lost.
我敢打賭,他們一定是迷路了。
lost oneself.
We lost ourselves as not knowing the way.
我們因爲不認路而迷路了。
miss the track
We missed the track and went astray.
我們迷了路,走錯道了。
2.表示指路
Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights.
沿着這條路一直走到紅綠燈那兒。
Turn right/ left at the second crossing; Take the second turning on the right/left.
在第二個路口向右/左拐。
Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square.
坐46路公共汽車,在廣場下。
It's right across the street.
就在馬路對面。
It's two blocks that way.
往那邊走兩個街區就到了。
Ir's within walking distance.
很近,走路去就好。