當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 《越獄》第二季口語重點第3集

《越獄》第二季口語重點第3集

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.19K 次

,Hector says that you can serve your full sentence.

padding-bottom: 51.41%;">《越獄》第二季口語重點第3集

嗯,hector說你要刑滿才釋放.

sentence=判決,宣判

serve the sentence=服刑

hing break on the other six.

其他六人有什麼進展?

break=突破,進展

en,you know I'm thankful for the help with the green card,but I just don't want to get involved.

我很感激你幫我搞到綠卡但我不想捲入此事。

be involved in sth=捲入...事情中

e ass-hats are worth more dead than you and i are alives.

那些混蛋就是死了也比我們值錢

ass-hats=混蛋

eg. ass hat inside 內心卑鄙的

5.i hope you're holding on to something tight 'cause i'm about to break it down for you.

我希望你做好心理準備,因爲我要說的東西會讓你崩潰

holding on to something tight牢牢扶助什麼東西

break down=崩潰

were attending when I first started here.

我剛來的時候你是主治醫師。

attending=主治的

7.i want to alert you to a possible situation.

我要提醒你可能發生的情況

alert sb=warn sb 警告某人

me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you in right now.

給我個不告發你的理由。

turn in=告發;上繳;上牀睡覺

keep tapping on cracks,and she's going to break.

我們深入利用這個弱點,她就會崩潰

tap on=輕輕敲打 ; crack=裂縫

tap on cracks 敲打已有的裂縫,即深入利用弱點

ty dumpty climbed up a wall,humpty dumpty had a great fall.

胖墩爬上牆,胖墩摔下來

此句來源於一首童謠,humpty dumpty現在都用來稱呼胖墩

do you throw the hunter off the scent?Get rid of the prey.

你怎麼才能逃過獵人的鼻子? 扔掉獵物。

throw off=擺脫掉 scent=氣味,嗅覺

tags are expired.

你的車牌過期了

expire=期滿;死亡

ided the transport comes though.

若果交通順利的話

provied和provided that常用於數學屬於中,爲"假設,假如"的意思

have the right to speak to an attorney before you speak to the hing you say may be used against you in a court of law.

在你向警方供述之前,你有權去請律師,但是你所說的一切將成爲呈堂證供

耳熟能詳的句子,大家看看英文怎麼說吧